There are no open grant calls.
NATIONAL SCIENCE WEEK 2023
CALL FOR INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NSW 2023
|Grant number:||NRF-SAASTA NSW 2023|
|Closing date:||21 April 2023 at 23:59|
All applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 April 2023.
Applications submitted in any other format and/or sent to a different email address other than the above, will not be considered.
The onus is on the applicant to submit on time and avoid any technical delay.
|Technical information may be directed in writing to:||Grants management enquiries may be directed in writing to:|
|Enquiry||Project content enquiries||Grants process enquiries|
Ms. Bafedile Kgwadi
Ms. Brenda Edwards
|Ms. Maphefo Chauke|
- Call For Interest To Participate In The NSW 2023
- Call For 2023/24 Proposals For Accredited Science Centres
- Call For Proposals To STEMI Olympiad Competition Organisers: SA Maths Foundation and Eskom Expo for Young Scientists
- National Science Week 2022 Call For Proposals : Public Universities; Public Museums, Botanical Gardens & Zoos; Accredited Science Centres; Science Councils and approved STEMI Olympiads & Competitions
- Second Call For 2021-2022 Proposals For Accredited Science Centres
- Grant Call for Proposals to South African Public Universities to Train Science Centre Personnel on Career Awareness Development Course
- Call For Grant Proposals For Inclusive Community-Based Research (Science Shops Development)
- Call For Proposals To South African Public Universities For The Development Of Learning And Teaching Support Material (LTSM)
SAASTA GRANT CALLS
Invitations to apply for grant funding towards science engagement programmes are open to institutions/organisations that are specified in each Grant Call for Proposals. The success of their applications will be based on how well they respond to requirements as stipulated in each Science Engagement Grant Calls for Proposals.
The following are five broad categories of designated institutions that were identified by the NRF Board in November 2018, as being eligible for funding only after due process has been followed and satisfied.
(a) Accredited Science Centres,
(b) Museums, Botanical Gardens, Zoos,
(c) STEMI Olympiads & Competitions,
(d) Science Councils and
(e) Public Universities
Due process includes:
- Applying within set timelines, in the correct format, on stipulated templates;
- Responding to all requirements in the Calls for proposals;
- Entering into a binding grant contract with project delivery and payments terms- thereby agreeing to its contents and stipulations;
- Carrying out project activities as agreed to;
- and finally, meeting all stipulated reporting requirements.