Call For Proposals For Accredited Science Centres
NRF-SAASTA PSGI 2021
06 August 2021 by Midnight
All proposals must be emailed to email@example.com. Proposals submitted in any other format will not be considered.
Technical information may be directed in writing to:
Grants management enquiries may be directed in writing to:
Project content enquiries
Grants process enquiries
Ms. Thandamanzi Mtsweni
Ms. Maphefo Chauke
SAASTA GRANT CALLS
Invitations to apply for grant funding towards science engagement programmes are open to institutions/organisations that are specified in each Grant Call for Proposals. The success of their applications will be based on how well they respond to requirements as stipulated in each Science Engagement Grant Calls for Proposals.
The following are five broad categories of designated institutions that were identified by the NRF Board in November 2018, as being eligible for funding only after due process has been followed and satisfied.
(a) Accredited Science Centres,
(b) Museums, Botanical Gardens, Zoos, STEMI Olympiads & Competitions
(c) Science Councils and
(d) Public Universities
Due process includes:
- Applying within set timelines, in the correct format, on stipulated templates;
- Responding to all requirements in the Calls for proposals;
- Entering into a binding grant contract with project delivery and payments terms- thereby agreeing to its contents and stipulations;
- Carrying out project activities as agreed to;
- and finally, meeting all stipulated reporting requirements.