2021 CONFERENCE THEME
“STRENGTHENING THE IMPACT OF OLYMPIADS AND COMPETITIONS THROUGH COLLABORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND COOPERATIVE OPPORTUNITIES”
With the aim of advancing STEMI Olympiads and Competitions in South Africa, we invite authors to submit research papers or talks on the following sub-themes:
- Contemplated impact of STEMI Olympiads and competitions
Taking into account the various stakeholders involved with Olympiads and competitions, what is the common intention(s)? Is there any dichotomy of intention? What are these? What is the position of Government?
2. The reach objective of STEMI Olympiads and competitions
Taking into account the various stakeholders, what is our understanding of “reach” in the South African context? What is the Government’s position?
3. Collaborations, partnerships and cooperative opportunities necessary for successful STEMI Olympiads and competitions
How do we understand collaborations, partnerships and cooperative opportunities within the context of STEMI Olympiads and competitions? Based on our understanding of collaborations and partnerships, how would we describe the current situation? If there is room for improvement, what would be the direction to take and/or what can be done to improve the current practices?
The aim of the conference theme is to:
1. Upon taking into consideration various stakeholders’ and role players’ perspectives on the conference will emerge with common positions on each of the sub-themes through breakaway commissions and plenary discussions – which will culminate the resolutions of the conference.
2. Presenters are encouraged to address matters of Technology [4IR], Transformation and Globalisation.
CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW CLOSED!
We would like to inform you that, the proposal submissions for the 2021 STEMI Olympiads and Competitions Community of Practice conference are closed.
For all the questions regarding the conference, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org