The event targets Grade 9-12 learners and local youth, and intents to expose/announce the local NGOs, entrepreneurs and business. Moreover, the aim is create an career engagement platform through presentations and exhibitions by local professionals, entrepreneurs and business as well as other external establishments within both corporate, academia and public sector.
Theme: Inform Our Youth/Community to Sustainably Develop and Collaborate
Focus Career Festival Questions:
– what (pre-tertiary level, i.e. high school subjects, future alteration and their possible career-field projections)
– where (i..e.tertiary, post-Grade 12 or high school alternative options)
– with what (this is more funding focus at (post) tertiary and entrepreneur level)
– how (all types of applications, e.g. funding, tertiary – procedures, requirements and deadlines)
– then what (i.e. post-tertiary level, current, upcoming and possible career opportunities)
It is through information and integration that we (at MCW) believe we can sustainably develop these/our communities.