12 Church Square
We hereby cordially invite you to exhibit at the Graaff-Reinet Career Expos. Your participation will be highly appreciated. This is a joint venture between the Office of the Premier, Local Municipalities, GCIS, the Department of Education and all other stakeholders.
DATES: 23, 24 & 25 July 2019
VENUES: See attached program
TIMES: See attached program
All the secondary school learners from the Blue Crane and Dr Beyers Naudé Local Municipalities, their parents, as well as Out-of-School Youth (OSY) will be invited to attend the Career Expos. We expect to reach 5000 learners from Gr 8 to 12.
There are no costs involved for Exhibitors, however Exhibitors should make their own travelling and accommodation arrangements.
Please confirm your participation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonically on 083 764 4624. For enquiries, you are welcome to contact me at the above contact details.
We look forward to your participation.
GRAAFF-REINET CMC CAREER EXPOS 2019
Tuesday 23 July 2019:
- 10h00 – 11h00 Cookhouse Secondary School (+ OSY)
- 12h00 – 14h00 Aeroville Secondary School in Somerset East (+ OSY)
- 15h00 – 17h00 Somerset East Youth Center (Gill College, Johnson Nqonqoza & Out-of-School Youth)
(Exhibitors are advised to book accommodation for themselves to sleep over in Somerset East)
Wednesday 24 July 2019:
- 09h00 – 10h00 Pearston Secondary School (+OSY)
- 11h00 – 13h00 Spandau Secondary School in Graaff-Reinet (Spandau, Aberdeen, Asherville & OSY)
- 14h00 – 15h00 Umasizakhe Hall, Graaff-Reinet (Nqweba & OSY)
- 16h00 – 18h00 Union High School Hall (UHS, Hoër Volkskool & OSY)
(Exhibitors are advised to book accommodation for themselves to sleep over in Graaff-Reinet)
Thursday 25 July 2019:
- 10h00 – 11h00 Jansenville Secondary School (Gcinibuzwe, Klipplaat & OSY)
- 12h30 – 14h00 Carel du Toit Secondary School, Steytlerville (+ OSY)
- 15h30 – 17h30 Willowmore Secondary School ( + OSY)
(Exhibitors are advised to sleep over in Willowmore)
- Exhibitors are kindly requested to exhibit at all the venues and not skip certain exhibitions
- Please take note that it can be very cold during mid-winter in the Karoo. Please bring warm clothes
- Exhibitors are reminded to bring their own exhibiting materials, extensions, plugs, etc.
- Please note that the sun sets @ around 17h00 in the winter
- We are looking forward in welcoming all Exhibitors again in our area